Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday, May 10

Once I get up for the day, I KNOW it's time to put on my shoes and go for a walk. Lately I've been lingering in bed, until I'm ready (in my head) to walk. Today I stayed in bed longer. I read a book and fell asleep again. I didn't get up until almost noon. It was too late (too hot) to walk, so I didn't.

I scrapbooked with my mom in the afternoon. We have a good time together sharing our newest photos and coming up with creative ideas for our pages. It had been too long since our last crop (when scrapbookers get together to scrap).

I didn't walk in the evening.

I rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes before I went to bed.

This was the second day (not in a row) that I haven't walked during these 3 weeks. Hmmm ....I'm behind again in writing out what I've eaten, I haven't journaled my emotions lately, AND I've neglected my time in God's Word.

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

No comments: