Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not walking

What's up with the days that I don't walk? That's a good question! Here's my thoughts about why I didn't walk on Tuesday.

I didn't feel like walking. I didn't feel like doing much of anything.

At the end of the day I was looking over my record keeping and saw that I did not have a BM all day. No wonder I didn't feel well! I was toxic! Then when I tried to go to bed, I couldn't fall asleep. I got up and came to the computer and started downloading emotions. I typed out three pages of built up emotions.

I finally became drowsy and went to sleep.

On Wednesday morning I drank some water when I woke up and something starting moving :) (I can remember when I was a kid, my grandmother asking me if I had moved my bowels today and how repulsed I was by that question!) Now-a-days, my dad and I talk about that topic on a regular basis. He's the only one who's willing to.

All I know is that on Wednesday, I WANTED to walk.

Have you moved today? If not, drink more water.

No comments: