Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The dress

Today I walked 1.4 miles. I didn't know that's how far I walked until after the fact. I made it in 30 minutes. Chris was impressed. She wanted me to work toward walking a mile in 20 minutes.

I put on the dress so she could see it on me (for the very first time). She said it looked like it fit me NOW! Woo Hoo! She made a point of telling me that I can't quit. I laughed and told her I didn't plan to.

She brought a pair of shoes to see if they would fit me. They did. They have a high heel. It's been years since I've worn high heels. As soon as I put them on I felt like I had "sexy legs" ... funny how it just comes on you. I wasn't able to take big steps or walk fast ... I kind of shuffled in them.

Julianne brought out her high heels and showed me how I was "supposed to walk" in them. Little did she know I had that wiggle down once. How did she think I caught the eye of her daddy?

No comments: