Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guess what?

The bride's dress is too tight! (I'm sorry to feel any pleasure about that, Chris).

She said she needs to lose 5 pounds and has challenged me to beat her. She said it will be easier for me to lose 5 than for her to do it. So I took her up on this one too.

When she told me, the tune of "the witch is dead" from The Wizard of Oz, and seeing the munchkins all dancing around merrily came to mind. I tried to come up with appropriate new lyrics. "Ding, Dong, the bride gained weight, her dress won't fit, it will not fit. Oh no, she has to lose, she has to lose, some weight like me!"

I wanted to skip and dance around too .... Just being honest with you.

1 comment:

murfsturf said...

What a deliously evil mind you have. I mean that in the nicest possible way.