Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eating out

Thursday: I was gone all day so Bob brought home dinner. We had a Ceasar side salad (with Ranch dressing), a baked potato, chili and a double cheeseburger from Wendy's. I took everything off my burger and just ate the meat patties. [I didn't have to eat all this food at once, but I did. Didn't THINK about it first.]

Friday: I was restless, so I left home to run some errands. Drove through Taco Bell and ate a bean burro and a soft taco. Later drove through McDonald's and had a vanilla cone, an oatmeal raisin cookie and half of a chocolate chip cookie. [I was given the largest cone I have ever seen! Looking back I wish I would've asked them to take at least half of it off the top. I ate it all]. I didn't make dinner so Bob brought home Mexican take-out. I ate two small carnitas tacos,one (fried) fish taco and several bites of a bacon, egg, potato and cheese burrito. [Bob made all the selections. I didn't stop and THINK about what I would allow myself to eat, first].

Saturday: I brought dinner home. We had chicken, refried beans, cole slaw, corn cobblets, and corn tortillas from El Pollo Loco.

Today's is Mother's Day. I don't know what's planned for me (as far as eating out). I'd like to know, so that I can mentally plan, but I don't want to ruin any possible surprise plans that someone may have made.

No comments: