Friday, May 16, 2008

Q & A

Q: Do you enjoy walking?
A: Once I am walking I usually enjoy it. If not during, I always enjoy the feeling I get after I walk.

Q: Are you seeing a difference in your clothes?
A: Yes, I can see them getting loose.

Q: How are you liking the exercise bike?
A: I love my exercise bike. I'm so glad we chose the recumbent one! I always ride while I'm watching something on the TV.

Q: How much weight have you lost so far?
A: That's hard to answer (exactly). I told you about my digital scale fluctating. Now I'm weighing myself with clothes on too. I decided not to let the frustration get to me (of not knowing exaclty how much). I'd say I'm down four
pounds from when I started.

Q: When will you be having your dress altered?
A: I'll be taking it in the first or second week of July.

Q: Have you been practicing your walk in the high heels.
A: No

Q: Have you started to tan up your blinding white chest and shoulders?
A: Not yet, but I plan to.

Q: What's been the hardest part for you so far?
A: Being mentally ready to walk as soon as I get up.

Q: Is this challenge putting a strain on your friendship?
A: No, but she hasn't really been "in my face" or pushing me (like you see the trainers on The Biggest Loser), yet.

No comments: