Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mall Walking

Even though it's been cooler outside, I've been walking at the mall. I like to know my route and know where I'm at. When I walk for 30 minutes at the park, I can't gauge how much farther I need to walk to use up that remaining time. You may say to yourself, "Who cares? What does that matter?" Remember I told you that I'm thinking 24/7. I care and it matters to me.

Walking inside on the weekend is much more exciting than walking on a weekday. Yes, there are more people to walk around, but that's part of the fun. I was imagining what it would be like to be a receiver running for a touchdown and having to look for openings to run through.

Manuvering the obstacle course is only part of it. The other aspect is the people watching I can do as I'm walking. I thought about having a T-shirt made up that says I'm a mall walker not a purse theif . Or maybe one that says I may be a mall walker or I may be an undercover detective watching YOU. I think this would be another good one I'm trying to read your T-shirt, what d'ya think?!

No comments: