Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dog in the mall

Just had to make note of the fact I ran into a dog INSIDE the mall. I suppose it was a service dog in training. It was a small dog (bull dog looking). The reason why I'm even talking about it is because it's the first time I've encountered a service dog that stood up and looked at me with an "I'm watching you!" kind of expression. Usually service dogs continue to lie (if that's what they were doing when I see them). I'd never seen one get up and stand next to their person. If I ever had to have one, I'd want mine to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow "dog watcher," I can only imagine what you felt seeing a dog INSIDE the mall where one would think they are safe from any animals!! Glad it was with it's master, though and wouldn't do anything unless commanded (we hope, anyway). Are you interested in walking the mall buddies, or would that be hard to keep your pace, etc.? The tall one