Sunday, May 11, 2008

Have you seen God today?

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I can walk when I don't FEEL like walking, through Christ who strengthens me. I walked for 30 minutes this morning. It was a hard walk. I was tired. My legs were a bit stiff. I listened to praise music and it lifted my spirit.

The Lord blessed me with some special little surprises this morning. There was the singing bird perched on a log along the path I was walking. It was a beautiful black shiny bird with a bright colored beak. There was a man jogging with a small poodle on a leash running behind him. The little dog made me smile. Then a vehicle passed me and honked. It was my brother! He turned around and came back to talk to me. He was delighted to see me out walking and I was just as thrilled to see him.

This is the day the LORD has made, rejoice and be glad in it!

Keep your eyes open today and watch for the ways God wants to delight your heart.

No comments: