Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where I Am Tonight

My husband has lost over 30 pounds and is delighted to be back in his 34 waisted jeans. He's not too far from what he weighed when we got married. Yippee for him!

I am maintaining the loss I had. Not gaining is something to cheer about! Seriously.

I am not walking or riding the exercise bike.
I am not keeping up my food diary.
I haven't been doing my homework for the "Lose it for Life" class.

I'm not sleeping at night (that's just the way it is for now and I'm accepting it). I sleep when I can (when I'm sleepy that is).

I think I'm in a funk.

One of my dear friends, in a very hard time of her life, said she'd like to take a little vacation from life in a mental hospital and walk around all day in her bathrobe. I've been pondering that lately. Think about it, you don't even have to comb your hair if you don't want to. And you can sit all day watching TV .... on second thought if I did that I really would lose my mind!!
Either that or I'd go broke buying everything I saw on infomercials. Doesn't matter what they are selling. If you sit and watch them over and over again, you'll be convinced that you've got to have one (or four) of them!!

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

Funk or no funk, you still are a wonderful person and fabulous friend whom I love even when you're "funky"! I know you'll still be MY friend when I'm having one of "those" days, so I hear you and I stand with you!