Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Always Wanted a Red Car

My hubby decided it was time for me to have a new (new to me) vehicle. I just love it! It's candy apple red and has all the bells and whistles. We found it in Sun City and it was meticuously cared for by it's original owner.

It has a keyless entry and dig this! The driver's seat has memory so when I use my clicker the seat automatically moves to my settings and when my hubby uses his it moves the seat (oh! And the mirrors!) to his settings. Isn't that just too cool?

I was also excited to discover that it has a cassette player and CD player! I had wanted to put a cassette player in my "old" van but we couldn't find a stereo that had both. We were told that if we COULD find one, it would probably be expensive because they just don't make them anymore. AND NOW I HAVE ONE !!

I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red is definitely YOUR color, Ms. Hen!! Love that you have all those bells and whistles, too. So, when do I get a ride? ;)