Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oooo! What is that?

Ever come home and opened the door to some odd smell? Usually I am the only one who can smell it. I try to track it down. Is it the dog? The garbage? The garbage disposal? The bathroom?

I realized why no one else in my family can smell it. They don't want to look for it. They don't want to have to do something with it when they find it.

That's OK. They get the task of cleaning out the refrigerator. They get to see and smell things that no one should ever have to encounter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say (whoever "they" are) that as one gets older their sense of smell diminishes. Well, it seems to me that I smell BETTER than ever. I was feeling rather young when I realized that it's probably because the odors are STRONGER!!! We have two "senior" cats -- need I say more?!