Sunday, October 5, 2008

Is it Hot in Here? Or is it Just Me?

If I am indeed "going through the change of life" it is just that. A change. I'm not the same passive agreeable people pleasing person I used to be. My moods can and often do change several times in a single day.

I am thankful for my loving and committed husband. He is taking this journey with me. I am thankful that he has a co-worker in the same stage of his marriage too. This man has been a mentor for Bob.

I am thankful for my dear friends who are farther along this path than I am. They tell me that there is an end. They assure me that the "craziness inside" will level out and I will feel much better on "the other side" (of peri-menopause).

Every time my doctor says to me "you know, you can still get pregnant" I chuckle. Just another perk in this "time of adventure."

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

How come the famous, or infamous THEY don't tell us about this time of life?!