Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I was looking forward to this week's weigh in. Thought I'd make it to 10 pounds lost (at least!) I just felt thinner : ) and I had ridden the exercise bike 5 times this week !!

The scale said that I was down .4

I was disappointed. I asked our group leader if that was "normal" (to have a big first week then to have very low numbers the next two weeks). She assured me that it was and told me not to let myself get depressed about it. She told me that my body was adjusting. She said once it did, the "norm" was to lose 1-2 pounds a week.

OK body, be warned. I am not giving up or giving in. We're in this for the long haul. You can cry and moan all you want when I get on that exercise bike. You can even whisper, "tomorrow" or "later" but this is the year of" no ifs and smaller butts !!"

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

Ha ha :0
Loved the "no ifs and smaller butts"!! Yeah!!