Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Left home in a hurry today to go watch two of my grandsons play soccer. I didn't eat breakfast before I left home.

Stopped at a Goodwill store (today was 50% off everything!) to look around, on the way home.
I knew I was approaching the danger zone on my way home because I was noticing all the fast food places. When I have eaten recently and am satisfied, I'm not as aware of them.

Planned to cook up some lean hamburger patties for the whole family. As soon as I got them in the oven, I prepared a plate of raw veggies and hommus for myself. Had to get myself under hunger control. It worked : )

Watched the Cardinal's game with Bob as we ate our burgers. I noticed that he continued to snack and nibble afterward. I finally told him that I would have to go watch the game in our bedroom because I couldn't handle his continual munching. Watching TV seems to have that affect on me too. Makes me want to eat something crunchy and / or salty.

I rode the exercise bike for 30 ninutes this evening. I was tempted to cut the ride short about halfway through, but didn't. I'm glad, it feels really good to have ridden !!

I noticed a marked difference in the way I felt when I have not taken the apple cider vinegar on a regular basis. It's also a good way to tell my body that my meal is over ... nothing seems appealing with that "delightful" taste in your mouth : )

No comments: