Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today I took some yogurt and a rice cake to church with me to eat while we sat in the coffee shop. I purposely brought a baby spoon to eat the yogurt. It accomplished what I had intended for it to do. I ate the yogurt very slowly. As a matter of fact, it seemed to take forever for me to eat that yogurt ... a little bite here, a tiny bite there.

Another day caffeine free! I'm an apple cider vinegar believer!!

This afternoon, as I was watching the exciting Cardinal's game, I had a strong desire to snack on something crunchy. Hubby was popping his peanuts; I was relieved to have Jolly Time popcorn in the pantry! Just one point for a whole bag (94% fat free).

Stocked up on more of the frozen Amy's Bowls at Sprouts. The good price of 2 for $7.00 was over, but they were still cheaper than buying them at Fry's. My daughter and I especially like the Enchilada Bowl !!

Rode the exercise bicycle for 30 minutes while watching TV this evening.

I'm exctied to return to our Weight Watcher's meeting tomorrow night and get weighed in!

No comments: