Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Revelations

Had a couple of revelations. One is not a new one, but I was reminded of it. There is NO THING that will make me happy. NO THING can satisfy me. NO THING will ever be all I ever need (after I get that one thing, I will want some thing else).

The other revelation was a new one and it was a really BIG one.
There have been times when I thought my kids (the introverted ones) were trying to ask for help but that they just weren't able to. I'd think they wanted to say it but just couldn't.

Well, last night I was thinking about that again and I was also talking to the Lord. I asked Him why. He said it's not them, it's you. You are/were that child.

Hmmmmm .... I wonder where this will lead? I don't know any more yet. In time I know God will reveal more to me. Afterall, He is the Wonderful Counselor.

No comments: