Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reasons For Freaking Out

Speaking of freaking out, guess I need to say that we're no longer going on late night walks together. On our last one, we were told by one of the "regulars" that we'd see in the park, that we needed to be careful because he and his friend had encountered a couple of guys a few nights before. One of the guys had a knife and waved it in their faces. They said there was a third male who waited in the dark behind trees to jump out at passer-bys.

That's all I needed to hear! I was in a major freaking out mode. I wanted to instantly be at home, but we still had to make our way back through the dark park to get home. After that night we haven't walked again.

On a side note, I developed a "skin fungus" (or so the Dr thought it was). He said probably from perspiring a lot. Well, I am sweating more and more with my workouts at home. So if I had to get something, I guess that's a good thing to get (for a good reason that is). Just so you won't have your own "freak out" let me share with you what my symptom was .... I had what looked like hickeys on parts of my body that I KNEW that I didn't have a hickey on. Now if you, or your dear spouse should get them, imagine the freak out that COULD happen if you didn't know that it can be a symptom of a skin fungus. Who knew?

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

LOL! Sorry about the skin thing, but thankful you are helping others not to freak out in a bad way should they encounter those symptoms!
Sorry about the walking at the park, bummer.