Monday, June 2, 2008

Week Seven

The scale said I didn't lose anything. I would have been surprised (or even a bit cocky) if I had. I know that I was lenient with my eating this past week. AND I didn't record what I ate everyday. It's so easy to not write my food down ... then before I know it, a whole day or two has passed and I can't remember exactly what I ate.

I also didn't gain any weight, for which I am thankful.

I'm still walking, not everyday (5 days last week), but even at that I am walking more consistently than I ever have! Wow! That in itself is amazing. I struggle with consistency in just about every area of my life.

I had a hard weekend (emotionally). Went to a gathering on Saturday night and ate peanut M&Ms just because they were sitting out (and I'm not talking about 2 or 3 M&Ms). After church on Sunday, I asked Bob to drive through Dairy Queen. I had a mint chocolate Dilly Bar.

My binges are getting smaller (not eating as much as I used to or for as long as I would eat) and farther apart. That is God's doing in me.

No comments: