Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A New Turning Point For Me

Didn't have much to say before today. I didn't lose any weight on Monday (weigh in day). That's OK. I haven't been cutting back on my food intake. I must still be losing inches though.

I'm still walking and riding the exercise bike. I've been swimming once and this week I added in some leg exercises when I do my arm workout.

I received word today that I won't be in my friend's wedding afterall. They have decided to not have anyone stand up with them. My friend was concerned about having to tell me. I don't have any hard feelings toward her. On the contrary. Their wedding day is Phil and Chris' day, not Chris and Liz's day. She offered to still pay for the dress. I told her that buying that dress was a turning point in my life. I have no regrets at all for buying it!

That brings me to a new turning point in my life. Without an immediate goal to reach, will I continue on this journey for myself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you Lil' Red Hen? We miss you.

The Tall One