Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday, June 23

Another Monday and two more pounds gone!

I'm missing my exercise bike. I don't miss SEEING it in the living room, but I do miss riding it. I thought I'd swim more in the meantime, but I haven't.

I started to journal some questions I'm asking God about myself. He created me, so I'm confident that He will know the answers. He even knows why I think what I think. I long for the days when I was just home from the hospital and I felt so close to Him. I could hear Him talk to me all through the day. He'd start by giving me a "word for the day." One day it was "Everything is as it should be."

There is such peace in believing that. God is in control. He is not asleep. He is not overwhelmed. He is at work. My struggle with food and emotions is not a surprise to Him. As a matter of fact, this struggle was hand picked for me.

No comments: