Friday, May 28, 2010

Yippee

Made it to the 20 pounds lost mark! You are given an "I LOST 10 POUNDS" ribbon from Weight Watchers for every ten you lose. Little rewards motivate me : )

Every week at our WW meeting, our fearless leader, asks what we want to brag about whether it be a food victory or anything else. I think of at least one thing to share every week (whether the scale goes down or not). It's amazing to me the "little" and "big" changes I've been making already.

One area that seems to trip me up is the weekend. Before I know it, it's here and we are "off schedule," and life seems a bit "out of control." I am thankful for the Monday night weigh-ins to get my mind back to task.

"FOCUS" is my motto. Life keeps getting in the way, and off I go on a tangent. Lately, I've been working on decluttering instead of eating when I've felt that old familiar restlessness deep inside.

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

Congratulations on all your hard work and the 20 lbs. lost!