Friday, August 22, 2008

Blind Sale

I had to do one of my least favorite things recently. I really detest it. I put it off as long as I could.

It was time to get a new pair of glasses. It is difficult for me to pick out a frame because without my prescription lens on, I can't see clearly. It doesn't matter which style or color I try on, I don't like the way they look on me.

This time I decided to go back to single vision lens (from progressive bifocals). It took a long time to get used to wearing the "no line" bifocals. I had to move my head up and down to find the place where I'd have the clearest vision.

I thought I'd like having clear (far away) vision all the time. I'm finding that I do alot of inbetween looking. For reading I can take the glasses off, I'm talking about doing things like making a sandwich with the glasses on and my vision is blurry because the lens are too strong at that distance.

Wish you could try before you buy ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, are you saying you prefer the progressive lenses? I have them and I know what you mean about having to move your head around in order to see correctly. I hope to SEE you soon!