Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Creature

The first time I saw it it was laying on top of our wall in the backyard. It was taunting my dog. There was something mesmorizing about it. Not only the size, which was larger than an average cat, but the face! The face was .... strange! For one thing, this creature does not appear to have any ears. I don't know if it is the coloring of the face or ?? but it has the stangest face I have ever seen. The closest description I can come up with is an alien. The face looks like the pictures we've all seen of an alien (large on top, smaller at the jaw line).

Call me crazy, but immediately I thought of my neighbor. She claims to be an alien. She told me that soon after we met for the first time. She said that she has regular visits (when there is a full moon) and pulled up her sleeve to show me the two marks on her arm where she says she is injected.

I'm not trying to convinces you that there are aliens. This isn't really about aliens. It's about the creature.

My mom was here last night. She told me she saw it run across my front yard. I asked her if she was mesmorized by its face. She said all she could see was that it had a stange head and no ears.
Yep! That's it!

1 comment:

One Sheep, One Blog said...

So...curious minds want to know...what is it?!