Monday, November 15, 2010

7 Weeks to Goal

Weigh In: down 1.6 pounds

Bravo sharing: I got my sexy back! (an attitude)

Tip I shared: that I made a food flashcard (of a Thanksgiving Dinner) so that I could look at it and tell myself that it's just food. I tend to see the food (in person) and am so awestruck by the sight of it that it throws my "plan of attack" into a curve. I don't want to see and say " stuffing!!" like it's a long lost friend of mine. I may eat stuffing once a year, but I could make it any time I want to on my own.

Right now I could start to salivate just thinking about pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top! That just won't do. Nope. When that certain day comes and I have the option of eating pie, among other delicacies, I want it to feel like just another food choice (not PUMPKIN PIE Oh Baby!!!)

No comments: